Book a lecture
Are you looking to inspire and increase the knowledge of your employees, business partners, or customers? We offer speeches on various topics within diversity and inclusion.
Choosing the right topic and setup is essential for participant to learn and be inspired. Are you unsure of what suits you best? Contact us and we will assist you.
- How can companies work with diversity and inclusion?
- Why is diversity and inclusion important for the competitiveness of your company?
- How can you get started on working with diversity?
- Increased multicultural diversity – how and why?
- How can you create communication and advertisements that appeal to a diverse target group?
Send us a non-binding request
Why should you recruit and retain multicultural talents?
Companies with ethnic diversity have a 36% higher chance to outperform competitors. This report also shows that thesecompanies were better at attracting talents, had better costumer comprehension, higher satisfaction among employees and made better decisions.
Become a more attractive workplace
According to a survey by Glassdoor (2020), three out of four job seekers stated that that diversity among employees was an important factor when comparing job offers and companies.
Reach out to more talents People with a multicultural background make up a share of the talent pool you recruit from.
The report «Fostering Through Diversity" by Forbes insight shows that diversity is a key factor when it comes to innovation, and a kritisk komponent for å lykkes globalt.
UNs sustainable development goal number 8 and 10.